- Yoga Space Gippsland reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation with out notice. Yoga Space Gippsland is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted.
- Yoga Space Gippsland is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- All purchases are final. Yoga Space Gippsland does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Passes and memberships may not be shared unless stated otherwise. Anyone caught sharing memberships will be denied entry and forfeit their pass or membership permanently.
- Please late cancel if you are unable to attend a class to make your place available to others. Cancellation may be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 30 minutes before a class with out penalty. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within the early cancel window you will be charged for the class. Members or Trial Membership holders will not be able to book another class on the same day. Members and intro pass holders will have their booking privileges suspended if they no show or late cancel two classes in any two week period.
- No entry is permitted after the class-start time. You may only leave a class early under emergency circumstances, as the building is located for safety and security during class.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash.
- In attending classes at Yoga Space Gippsland, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Yoga Space Gippsland or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before class, as there is no late admittance. The studios are open 20 minutes before class start times.
- Check-in at reception for all classes.
- No glass water bottles.
- Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions.
- You may lie down at any time to take rest, but commit to staying in the room for the entire class.
- If you have hired a mat please wipe it down with products provided and also the space surrounding your mat if you have sweated a bit.
1. Gives unlimited classes for 10 days.
2. Valid for new students to Yoga Space Gippsland only.
3. May not be shared.
Single classes expire in 6 months of purchase.
10 class passes expire in 3 months of the activation of the pass. The activation date is the date of the first class booked or attended on the pass.
This pass may not be shared with other parties.
Family passes are valid for 7 days from the first classes booked or attended on the pass. The pass gives 4 classes during the 7 days.
Family passes may be shared with members of the same family.