- Yoga Space Gippsland reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security.
- Yoga Space Gippsland is not responsible for the safekeeping of your valuables left at the studio.
- All purchases are final. Yoga Space Gippsland does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Passes and memberships may not be shared unless stated otherwise.
- Please cancel if you are unable to attend a class to make your place available to others. Cancellation may be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 30 minutes before a class without penalty. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within the early cancel window you will be charged for the class.
- No entry is permitted after the class-start time. You may only leave a class early under emergency circumstances, as the building is locked for safety and security during class.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash.
- In attending classes at Yoga Space Gippsland, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Yoga Space Gippsland or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs.
- Please try to arrive at least ten minutes before class, as there is no late admittance.
1. Gives unlimited classes for 10 days.
2. Valid for new students to Yoga Space Gippsland only.
3. May not be shared.
Single classes expire in 6 months of purchase.
10 class passes expire in 3 months of the activation of the pass. The activation date is the date of the first class booked or attended on the pass.
This pass may not be shared with other parties.
- Yoga Space Gippsland will provide a minimum of three classes per week year round for members.
- The minimum term is 3 consecutive months.
- Fees: The $129.50 per month auto debit membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes.
- This membership excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per month via a third party biller Ezidebit. No
- additional transaction fees are charged for auto-debits.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the fortnightly auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, Yoga Space Gippsland reserves the right to process payment at anytime to settle any debt owed.
- If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, Ezidebit is unable to absorb these costs and applies a $14.80 fee for these failed transactions. The terms and conditions of our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found in hard copy at reception.
- Yoga Space Gippsland is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- There will be no suspensions to memberships.